Which cable is the best for your application?
* For most applications the CAT5E 350MHz Ethernet network cables are best. They will run up to 1 Gig and are not as expensive as CAT6 Ethernet cable.
* CAT6 cable is great for "future proofing" your installation. They are rated to carry network speeds above 1000 Mbps (Gigabit). Click on CAT 6 Ethernet cable on the left <
* CAT5 100MHz Ethernet cable is rated to only run up to 100Mbps networks but are inexpensive.
* Assembled cables are not as durable as the molded "Bubble" or "Ferari" cables.
* Our CAT5E 350MHz, CAT 6, and Molded Crossover Ethernet Cables are all snagless molded cables.
* Crossover cables are used to connect two switches or hubs together. Or they can be used to connect two computers together without a hub or switch.
* Please choose a style and speed of Ethernet cable below: