Inova OnTime analog clocks make it simple to keep time accurate and consistent throughout a facility. Plug them into a standard Ethernet jack, and the clocks automatically receive time updates from a Simple Network Time Protocol server, eliminating the need for specialized software or a master clock. Thanks to a revolutionary design, that same Ethernet connection also provides the clock’s power! No AC outlet is required.
Inova OnTime™ analog clocks provide accurate, synchronized time throughout a facility in a sleek analog format. Visible at over 100 feet, these Power over Ethernet clocks keep everyone on the same schedule.
OnTime analog clocks plug into an Ethernet jack on your local area network. No AC plug is required, so installation is inexpensive and it’s easy to move clocks around. Power is supplied over standard Cat-5 cabling using the IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard, the same power source as Voice-over-IP telephones.
OnTime analog clocks are highly accurate and receive synchronized time updates automatically over the network. Inova Solutions keeps things simple by eliminating the need for specialized software – control one or hundreds of clocks from any PC on the network with a simple telnet session. OnTime clocks will find an existing Simple Network Time Protocol server on your network, or you can set up a new one, making synchronized time easy.
Inova OnTime analog network clocks feature:
- Large format clock face, visible over 100 feet
- Highly accurate, +/- approximately 0.5 seconds
- Set automatically by SNTP (Simple Network Time Protocol)
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet compatible
- DHCP or static IP addressable (clocks ship DHCP enabled)
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) using the same network components as IP telephones over standard CAT-5 cabling
- Low power consumption, 3 watts
- No master clock or serial connection required
- UL 1950, ETL Listed, CE Marked
- Dimensions: 13 3/8'' diameter, 2" deep
- Operating Temperature: 32ºto 104º F (Oº to 40ºC)
- Operating Humidity:y 95% maximum, non-condensing
- Power Consumption: 3 watts
- Mounting Options: Surface, Double Dial
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Cabinet: Plastic
- Certifications: UL/CSA 60950-1, RoHS compliant
- Clocks support Telnet sessions for IP configuration, setting SNTP server address, setting daylight savings time and time zone offset from UTC, and status reporting
Benefits of Synchronized Time:
Consistent and accurate time across an organization keeps things running smoothly. Schools and universities rely on accurate timekeeping to efficiently transition students from one class to the next. In healthcare facilities, synchronized time is critical to daily operations, whether its checking on patients or delivering medications. In a corporate environment, time wasted on waiting for co-workers to arrive at a meeting translates directly into lost productivity. Synchronized time in manufacturing environments promotes schedule adherence, helping the entire team meet productivity goals. The integration and coordination of security systems in all organizations depends on synchronized time.
Experience the benefits of Inova's Power over Ethernet analog network clocks providing synchronized time throughout your facility.