4-Digit PoE Network Clock - Black Plastic - Red LEDs
- Calculated at Checkout
Red LEDs with Black Plastic Case.
Inova OnTime digital network clocks make it simple to keep time accurate and consistent throughout a facility. Plug them into a standard Ethernet jack, and the clocks automatically receive time updates from a Simple Network Time Protocol server, eliminating the need for specialized software or a master clock. Thanks to a revolutionary design, that same Ethernet connection also provides the clock's power! No AC outlet is required.
* Power for Inova OnTime clocks is supplied over standard Cat-5 cabling using the IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard - the same power source as VoIP phones
* Time updates are received over the network from a Simple Network Time Protocol server
* Red 7 segment LED numerals are 4" high and visible at distances of over 150 feet
* Clocks are DHCP or static IP compatible (clocks ship DHCP enabled)
* Clocks support time zone offsets and daylight savings time
* Clocks support Telnet sessions for IP configuration, setting SNTP server address, setting daylight savings time and time zone offset from UTC, and status reporting
NOTE - Power over Ethernet must be enabled on your network for Inova OnTime clocks to operate. If you aren't sure whether PoE is enabled on your network, please verify this with your IT department before placing an order. Optoinal Power Injector available.
* Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 2.2"
* Weight: 3lbs
* Time Accuracy: +/- approximately 200 milliseconds
* Operating Temperature: 32º to 104º F (Oº to 40ºC)
* Mounting Options: 2 keyhole slots for surface mounting. Optional mounting kit available for pendant, cantilever or double-sided mounting
Volume discount available. Email CustomerService@NetworkCablesOnline.com for more details.