- Injection-molded boots for Category 5E bend radius requirements and sealing of the plug/cable interface.
- "Flush" mold designs (on applicable patch cables) to allow booted patch cables to be installed side by side in high-density patch fields.
- 50μ short body plugs for minimal "de-twisting" of the cable pairs during manufacturing.
- 26AWG stranded construction for maximum flexibility.
- 24AWG solid on applicable PVC or plenum cables.
- Aluminum foil Mylar shield.
- Fully shielded RJ45.
- Compliance with EIA/TIA Category 5E specifications.
- Lifetime warranty.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed