CAT6 Slim Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Ethernet Patch Cable, Molded Snagless Boot
CAT6 550MHz Slim cables are over 35% slimmer than standard Cat6 cables. They insure the future of your network by allowing for 10 Gigabit Ethernet speeds (10GBASE-T), unlike CAT5e's maximum of 1 Gigabit. CAT6 also allows for two-way communication for each pair of wires for faster perceived speed. CAT6 is fully backwards compatible with CAT5e, CAT5 and CAT3 equipment.
CAT6 patch cable connectivity options include routers, PCs, computer servers, printers, network media players, internet of things (IoT), VoIP phones, power over Ethernet (PoE), gaming consoles, android boxes and more.
Durable 550MHz CAT6 cable guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, online high definition video streaming and video surveillance, etc.
CAT6 Slim Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Ethernet Patch Cable with 550MHz bandwidth
- Gold Plated 50u RJ45 2 row Connectors
- 30AWG 100% Pure Copper Stranded Cable
- 35% slimmer than standard Cat6 cables
- UL Listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568B.2 and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801.
- CM Grade PVC Jacket
- 10/100 Base T and Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Molded Snagless boot protects the RJ45 plastic tabs from damage during installation.
- 1-yr limited warranty