Double-Sided Analog Power over Ethernet Network Clock
Inova OnTime analog clocks make it simple to keep time accurate and consistent throughout a facility. Plug them into a standard Ethernet jack, and the clocks automatically receive time updates from a Simple Network Time Protocol server, eliminating the need for specialized software or a master clock. Thanks to a revolutionary design, that same Ethernet connection also provides the clock’s power! No AC outlet is required. Double-sided clocks are perfect for large areas or long hallways where time needs to be visible from both sides.
- Power for Inova OnTime clocks is supplied over standard Cat-5 (or better) cabling using the IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard – the same power source as VoIP phones
- Time updates are received over the network from a Simple Network Time Protocol server
- Clocks are DHCP or static IP compatible (clocks ship DHCP enabled)
- Clocks support Telnet sessions for IP configuration, setting SNTP server address, setting daylight savings time and time zone offset from UTC, and status reporting
- Dimensions: 13 3/8" diameter, 7 1/4" deep
- Viewing Distance 100+ feet, each side
- Accuracy: +/- approximately 0.5 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104º F (Oº to 40ºC)
- Operating Humidity: 95% maximum, non-condensing
- Power Consumption: 6 watts
- Mounting Options: Surface, Double-sided
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Cabinet: Plastic
- Certifications: UL/CSA 60950-1, RoHS compliant
Once we worked out how to program it then no worries, does the job - to the second!
The quality and size of this clock is really excellent. The price is also fair for you get. The digits are 4" long, which can be easily seen from distance. Although some say the green clol looks better, however the red color is more clear and brighter. Both colors are good. The clock can be easily accessed by telnet, however, the manual should be written and printed more professionally. Overall, I am really glad I bought this clock. In fact I bought three of them.
Excellent time piece! Very well made.
No problems that I am aware of with the clock. I am the purchaser for a large organization and I’m sure I would have heard about it if the department that ordered it thought otherwise. The clock did arrive in the time frame promised and was easy to install.
Very easy to setup. Manual included was very helpful.