CAT 5E Bubble Style Shielded Ethernet Network Patch Cable
- Injection-molded boots for Category 5E - CAT 5e - bend radius requirements and sealing of the plug/cable interface.
- "Flush" mold designs (on applicable patch cables) to allow booted patch cables to be installed side by side in high-density patch fields.
- 50μ short body plugs for minimal "de-twisting" of the cable pairs during manufacturing.
- 26AWG stranded construction for maximum flexibility.
- 24AWG solid on applicable PVC or plenum cables.
- Aluminum foil Mylar shield.
- Fully shielded RJ45.
- Compliance with EIA/TIA Category 5E - CAT 5e - specifications.
- Lifetime warranty.
I always cut the bubble off because after a while they get too hard to push down when you want to remove the cable from the port. Otherwise this 14" cable was exactly the right length and performed its communication job perfectly.
This cable is just what my application calls for and it is a high quality cable.
I recieved exactly what I ordered. It was delivered fast.
great product, fast shipping, good prices